Friday, December 02, 2011

The best and easiest Chocolate EVER !!! (Homemade chocolate)


After so many trials and errors,many just discarded ,The PERFECT recipe !! This is simple Super .Try it and pls, pls let me know .

Ingredients:
Cocoa Powder       ThreeTablespoons
Sugar                        One cup
Milk Powder            One and a half cups
Butter                       Hundred Grams
Method:
In a heavy bottomed pan, take sugar and half cup water. Heat it on a low flame.Sieve together cocoa powder and milk powder . Make a syrup of one-thread consistency. Add butter and then the powder mixture. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and immediately remove the pan from the stove. Pour the chocolate on a butter/ghee greased plate. Allow it to cool and then cut it into pieces.

Tip :Mix in some roasted nut and Raisins for fruit and nut chocolate .
      I've sprinkled caramelized Cashews n Raisins for 1 part and the rest 's plain chocolate.


And sorry guys none remained after the cutting process :) :) gone in a Jiffy :) :)


Sending it to these events
   
By Umm



By Julie

Can you handle the heat? Take part in the challenge....

By

Tea Time Treats Blogging Challenge

By  What Kate Baked and Lavender and Lovage

Recipe courtsy . Soumya Srinivasan

10 comments:

Julie said...

Awesome chocolate..
Thanx a lot for linking it to my event,lovely!!
First time here,glad to follow you too..
Do drop by my space and Hope u'll follow my space as well..
Ongoing Event -Christmas Delicacy (15 Nov-31 Dec 2011)
Erivum Puliyum

ramkumari said...

hi julie,
thanks for dropping by ,u have a wonderful blog .and thanks for following my blog .

Lyndsey said...

Yum! Homemade Chocolate - fantastic!

Thanks for taking part in this month's Sweet Heat Challenge : )

Corina said...

I'm really impressed you've made chocolate. I bet it's delicious with lots of dried fruit and nuts added!

ramkumari said...

Hi Lynds ,
Thanks for accepting my entry :)
My best Regards to u

ramkumari said...

Corina,
Thanks for visiting :) yes ,it tasted awesome too,pls try them if u can .
Was just visiting ur's :) Gr8 dishes !!the marinated chicken looks yummy :)do visit agn.Take care

Anzz said...

Looks delicious. I am hosting my first blog event plus giveaway - Valentines Special. Do check it out and be a part of it. Would be great..!

My event- Valentines Day Special

ramkumari said...

hI annz ,thanks for the invite ,count me in !! :D

GST Impact Analysis said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

buy contact lenses online said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.